Friday, July 26, 2013

Chapter 1 : Introduction of Happy Book

"Why I need people to teach me how to be happy? Happy is just too easy !" from Mr A.

"I just couldn't be happy, there are so many stressful things in my life!" Mdm. E said.

Is that sounds familiar? Do you hear it everyday?

I always think of want to write a book. A book of I want to share with all people I know, might be some fiction, novel or poem. Finally I decided to write a book that teach people how to be happy.

Why? Because if there is something I want to share with everyone I know, it is about to be happy.

Why happy? There are so many other things to share with. But I decided to share happy. It is because Happy is F. O. C. (FREE of charge)!!!

Ooops! How many of us realized most of the wonderful things in our life are F. O. C.? Your friend are F. O. C.  your parent is F. O. C.,  your healthy body is F. O. C. (term and condition apply :)), and utmost important happy is F. O. C.!

So let see how many people in this world are NOT happy. World Health Organization (WHO) states there are 350 million people in this world suffered from depression. And there are 3.7 % of US people suffered from depression. How about others who doesn't even seek help? They are even in denial that they are NOT happy.


"Why is it so hard to be happy?" Mr H said.

" I got a house loan, I got car loan, I got bills to pay. My job sucks! How can I be happy?" Miss L said.

So what are the most important thing that STOP us to be happy? Not car loan, not bill, not your stupid irritating boss. Said it loud, It is YOU!

Yes, it is you to decide whether you are happy or sad. Many people didn't realize it. It is not boss or electricity company people or alien that decide your feeling. It is YOU whom decide your feeling.

"But I got so many bills, I got children to be fed. How can I be happy?" Mr G said.

This is the thing that most people do, we set boundaries to STOP us to be happy.

Really? We set our own boundaries that STOP ourselves to be happy. It seemed stupid. But most of us still doing it, everyday, every minute, and carry on our PAINFUL life.

So the first rule in this happy book is, STOP setting boundaries that stop you to be happy!

"How to do it?" Mdm T asked.

Well, we will come to that later. But before that, look at the cute babies. We all come to this world with crying. Later in about 6 weeks of life, we learn to laugh and to be HAPPY. Yes, happy is the skill that we learn. Often we lost the skill while we grow up. So learn the skill again and most important - <TO BE HAPPY AGAIN>




Key messages : Happy is a skill, learn it and practice it!








No comments:

Post a Comment