Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chapter 4 : Set your happy goal

~Make your happy simple and achievable.



Set a happy goal? Yes, set a happy goal. Just like you set goal for your study, for your finance, for your success, as well as for every other thing. Set a happy goal for everyday.

How to do it? Let's see.... I will be happy if I enjoy a hot coffee in the morning. It is simple, hot and delicious and easy to apply.

Really, it is so easy to achieve. Don't set your goal like I will be happy if I settle my car loan or thing like I will be happy if my children go into college. Absolutely not! Happy should be an everyday thing. Happy should be at every moment. At today, not tomorrow, next month or next 10 years!

Why you make your happy to be so difficult? It should be easy, simple and ready for access on every moment. Why set yourself in a difficult and sad situation rather than enjoy the moment?

Most people will say I will be happy tomorrow or tomorrow will be a better day. My point is - if happy is good thing, why wait? You should be happy at TODAY, not an unknown tomorrow. And make every tomorrow happy if you can!

Why today? If you had a chance to drive a Ferrari today, why wait? As well as if you deserve to be happy, why wait? Since happy is such a good thing to enjoy in life, is there any reason to wait? Everyone of us deserve to be happy.

You could enjoy the morning coffee. You could enjoy the nice breakfast. You could watch a comedy. You could play with children for some stupid little game and laugh non stop. See that, it is so simple and so easy!

So now, grab a diary and set a happy goal for the day. Make it simple like listen to a nice song or go for a walk and enjoy the breeze. Do you see the point? Yes, happy is that simple.



Key massage : make a happy goal everyday and enjoy happy at every moment.



2 comments:

  1. I think I need new friend to make me happy, because my old friend always cheat on me, do you want to be my new friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things go up and down sometimes. I hope reading my blog can cheer you up a bit. Hope you to be happy everyday

      Delete